Email Address in human understandable form:
bai 'at sign' quake 'dot' stanford 'dot' edu
Phone: 1 - 650 - 723 - 1386
Fax: 1 - 650 - 725 - 2333
- Stanford University
- HEPL, MC 4085
- Stanford, CA 94305-4085 USA
Scientific papers by subjects:
- Periodicities near 160 Minutes in Solar Flare Occurrence, T. Bai
2003, Solar Phys., 215, 327.
Flare Occurrence: Analysis of Cycles 19--23 (pdf), T. Bai 2003, Ap. J.
Hot Spots for Solar
Flares Persisting for Decades: Longitude Distributions of Flares of
Cycles 19--23, (pdf), T. Bai, 2003, Ap. J. 585, 1114.
Personal (Science and Religion):
Public Lecture for WYP2005
- Public lecture commemorating the World Year of Physics
- Title: Dr. Einstein and the Universe
- Speaker: Dr. Taeil Bai
- Time: October 8, 2005; 7:15-9:00 pm
- Place: Hewlett Teaching Center, Lecture Hall 201, Stanford
- Title Page:
- As we can see from Picture 3, about 150 people attended the
The lecture was sponsored by the Association of Korean Physicists in
Related Items of Interest
NASA Space Physics, |
NSSDC , |
Space Weather Resources, |
AGU - SPA, |
Last modified by TAB Apr 4, 2003.
Please send comments to Taeil Bai