------ Vita -----
(as of Nov. 2012)
education, research scientific preparation and experience, and employment:
- 2003 January ∼ present :
Research Associate, at W. W. Hansen Experimental Physics Laboratory, Stanford University, U.S.
- 2000 April ∼ 2002 December :
Postdoctoral research fellow, at Solar Terrestrial Environment Laboratory,
Nagoya University, Japan
- 1998 April ∼ 2000 March :
Postdoctoral staff, at Communication Research Laboratory,
Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications, Japan
- 1998 : Ph.D., Dept. Astronomy, University of Tokyo, Japan
"Nonlinear Dynamics of Interplanetary Magnetic Field and Solar Wind Flow"
- 1995 : M.Sc., Dept. Astronomy, University of Tokyo, Japan
- 1993 : B.Sc., Dept. Astronomy, University of Tokyo, Japan
- International Astronomical Union (2012∼)
- Solar Physics Division of American Astronomical Society (2005∼)
- American Geophysical Union (2001∼)
- Astronomical Society of Japan (1992∼)
- As reviewer for journals, ApJ, ApJL, JGR, GRL, Solar Physics etc.
- As panel member and through electric processes for NASA and NSF grant review